- Do not stand behind or in front of bus or other vehicle, as the driver will not be able to see you while reversing.
- Do not try to board or jump off a running bus.
- Do not try to board or get down from bus in the middle of road.
- Do not stand on a foot board of a bus/vehicle.
- Do not lean or peep out of the door/window of the bus/vehicle.
- Smaller children should not cross the road unescorted.
- leave seat(s) nearest to entry/exit door for your teacher(s) accompanying you in the bus.
- Step into or out of the bus only when it is at rest or comes to complete halt.
- Board or get down from the bus in an ordinary(disciplined) manner.
- Put your bags under the seat or at specified place.
- Walk on the pavement of the road.
- Before crossing a road, look to right, then left nad then to right in a order to see whether the road is clear. Cross the road only if it is clear of speeding vehicles.
- Cross a road over the Zebra-Crossing or atleast just past the traffic lights.