Child Education Society
The education which does not help the common mass of people to equip themselves for the struggle for life, which does not bring out strength of character, a spirit of philanthropy and the courage of a lion - is it worth the name? Real education is that which enables one to stand on his own legs.
- Swami Vivekanand
The Child Education Society, the apex body of Bal Bharati Public Schools and other institutions of higher education, was set up in the year 1944 during the pre-independence era when the elders thought that Indian culture, heritage, tradition and ethos must be preserved and fostered. In order to achieve these objectives, it became obligatory for the Society to educate the young people. Thus, the Society was registered under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860.
Today the affairs of the Society are managed by the Board of Management consisting of eminent educationists and social workers and headed by Sh. K.K. Khullar, an eminent educationist and a social worker, as the President of the Society. Under his dynamic leadership, the pace of expansion and development of new schools has greatly quickened in the recent years going up from just one school and one institution (NTTI) till 1984, to as many as 3 Institutions, 15 schools with 4 more to come up in the near future and 6 Project Schools in collaboration with the Indian Railways and National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC). Bal Bharati Public Schools are comprehensive, co-educational English medium schools. Hindi enjoys its place of pride as the National Language in its curriculum.
- Bal Bharati Nursery Teachers Training Institutes, New Delhi
- Bal Bharati Teachers Training Centre, Pitampura, Delhi
- Bal Bharati Activity Centre, Solan(HP)
- Bal Bharati Nursery School, Pitampura, New Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Rohini, New Delhi
- Bal Bharati Pre Nursery Care Centre, Pusa Road, New Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Bhopal(MP)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Brij Vihar, Ghaziabad(UP)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, New Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Ludhiana(Punjab)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Ludhiana-II(Punjab)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar(Haryana)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Navi Mumbai
- Bal Bharati Public School, Noida(UP)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura, New Delhi
- Bal Bharati Nursery School, Rohini, New Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Solan(HP)
Core Schools (To be opened shortly)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Gwalior(MP)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Jaipur(Rajasthan)
Management Agreement Schools
- Bal Bharati School, Bhiwadi , Rajasthan
- Bal Bharati Public School, Ghaziabad (to be opened shortly)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Murthal (to be opened shortly)
||In Collaboration with
|Bal Bharati Public School, Bhopal
|Bal Bharati Public School, Jhanor
|Bal Bharati Public School, Ratnagiri
|Bal Bharati Public School, Simhadri
|Bal Bharati Public School, Sipat
Each school is managed by a separate Managing Committee in accordance with the rules as prescribed by the concerned State but will ultimately be responsible to the Apex Body.
The schools built by the society are set in congenial surroundings. They are housed in modern attractive buildings equipped with all requisite facilities, well stocked libraries, laboratories, Computers, audio- visual equipment, facilities for creative arts, indoor and outdoor games and swimming pools(wherever possible).